Hello to All!!!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Listing on Etsy of Elegant Girls's Dress

Making Children's Clothes: 25 Stylish Step-by-step Sewing Projects for 0-5 YearsIf you are an artist, crafter, or a person who have other artistic expressions, you will love selling your products on Etsy. They are
are very friendly site that have many tools for you to use to sell products.

The price is very reasonable as well!

Here is the link to a new listing of a gorgeous outfit, I first made for my
daughter and now I offering to custom design for anyone who would like one made.
I'll answer any questions you might have and always welcome comments.
Have a great day!
Thelma




Here is another Craft/homemade site I've just started to list my crafted items.
New is a cute Girls shoulder handbag/Flora design print

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner