Hello to All!!!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Sewing is fun! Cute Halter Dress For My Granddaughter

Making Children's Clothes: 25 Stylish Step-by-step Sewing Projects for 0-5 YearsI just wrote an article on my domain site, of the sewing project I just completed.

By the way, Joann Frabric have a great sale going on this week on frabics and many crafty items.

You can't go wrong with 50-60% off.

This is the link you can check out this beautiful Halter Dress and Pant set I made for my granddaughter.

http:///

I welcome your comments.
This is surely a great time to make summer closes and also get ready for the holidays.

Sewing is not only creative but relaxing. You can save lots of money by making many of your home decorative items like pillows,pillowcases,curtains,
and many other items.

Show someone the love, by making something for them.
Through making something, you will discover something else!

Thelma



http://site.unbeatablesale.com/img022/hap003.jpg

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner