Hello,
I have a new website for raising funds for my music and
art workshops.
I presently teach piano to 4 individuals(some for free and other for a very low fee) and will
be doing several art programs in the summer.
I am in the process of planning a piano recital for my students for the fall and completing the work on my album.
If you would like to donate funds to my organization,
"Art and Music Connection, you can go here and check for any updates of activities.
http://artandmusicconnections.bbnow.org
For your donation over $20 you will receive a gift of my watercolor notecards, or a copy on one of my recent songs or
a watercolor 8 X 11 print. You can donate what you can afford. Even small amounts add up. You can also give gift cards towards the music and art materials.
Thank you for reading this blog and I hope to hear from you.
My Contact: thelmaharcum@yahoo.com
Other Links:
www.thelmaharcum.com
www.stores.ebay.com/homedecorsandenterprises
My Music: http://www.intermixx.indiegate.com/thelmaharcum
My music is categorize under: Jazz, R&B, and Dance
No comments:
Post a Comment