In these changing economic times, it seems everyone is looking for a bargain these days.
I am amazed in what you can find on eBay.
For a heads-up in knowing what is hot, check out the tech items; especially in the adobe photoshop category. It is unbelievable how there is a bid on almost every listing there!
I feel as if I should be selling that type of product and started to look for wholesalers in that area. If you know of any, let me know.
I happened to find what I was looking for on eBay that day.
I found the Open Office software I needed
to create pdf files and got it for a good price.
By the way, I have a 25% off sale in my eBay store at: http://www.store.ebay.com/homedecorsandenterprises
There you will find some of my new watercolor paintings, antiques, home decorative products, pillows, music, and
more.
A listing of my granddaughter's art is
there as well. She is an awesome artist for a 7 year old. She is also my piano student and performed solo piano at her Americanism Day program last year. Now her mom is also my student.
It is certainly an exciting year and I know we will get through these bad economic times.
My best to everyone!
Thelma Harcum
My album release promotion: Amazon, CD Baby
"Love Songs Explosion" or pay here via Paypal
No comments:
Post a Comment