Hello to All!!!!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Love Songs" album release of Thelma Harcum

Yahoo! Personals 7 Day FREE Trial offer




Hello Friends and My Readers,

I am more than happy to now release and promote my recent music compositions to the world.

It is composed of a collection of Jazz, R&B, Dance, etc.

1. I'm Loving You

2. I Can't Get You Out of My Mind

3. I'm Ready For Love

4. I Got That Sentimental Feeling

5. What Can I Say, What Can I Do

6. Instrumental of #5

You can listen to soundbits of my music at, http://www.intermixx.indiegate.com/ artist-thelmaharcum.

You can also purchased digital singles and my "Lets Dance" Album.

This music can be purchased also on eBay. http://www.stores.ebay.com/homedecorsandenterprises
My ebay ID: musicabstractart
Thank You for visiting my Wordpress site and I hope to hear from you.

All of my music is copyrighted and I am a member of ASCAP. MY music can be licensed through

ASCAP if you are looking for a project song. I am available for specific TV and Movie Projects.

You can save a few dollars by purchasing below. You don't need to have a paypal account to purchase.

They (Paypal) offer a safe and secure commerce transactions and that is also important to me.

Thelma Harcum



My Producers are Grammy award winning Producers.

They really are some of the best Producer I Know!

You can contact them at http://armaanmedia.com



Top Ringtones for your Mobile!

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner