Watercolor painting is just wonderful. It seems that the more I paint, the more I understand what
I am trying to bring out in the picture. (sometimes the painting
tells me.)
Painting is truly having a relationship with what you
are trying to express.
Just when I thought I had messed up a picture, and the paint has dried,
I see beauty in the painting I never saw before.
I believe that each painting have a mood.
Because I love to paint what's in nature, the mood seems to be that of peacefulness, and freshness.
The painting expression, still- life. can mean much
more. Where in life do we keep still long enough to really see all that is around us, be it ugly or that of beauty. A still- life picture capture a moment, a mood, a scene for us to enjoy again-over and over again.
Here are my 4 new watercolor paintings done recently
for the up-and-coming arts festival.
If you are interested in purchasing the group, I am selling them (all 4) as prints for only $59.00 and $4.99 S&H Contact info:Thelma Harcum PO Box 3161, Willingboro, NJ 08046 You can e-mail me at
thelmaharcum@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful day and Thank You for visiting this site and my other web sites!!
Thelma Harcum

No comments:
Post a Comment