Hello to All!!!!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Multi-Cultuture Street Arts Festival in New Jersey


This is my most exciting time of year when I can
start my watercolor art for an art exhibit coming up in October 18, 2008. It had to be rescheduled because of the inclimate weather this weekend.
It is called the Multi-Culture Street Arts Festival
located at 111 North 6the Street, Camden, NJ 08102.
There will be vendors, story-tellers, artist of many mediums, music,etc. There will be free prizes and lots of great people to meet.

You can contact Carol Mitchell or Mr. Larry Miles
for further information 856-338-1004

Mr. Larry Miles has a wonderful African and Multi-cultural book store and his link is www.Launiquebook.net
You will find the most up-to-date publications of
African, and African-American publishers around the world as well as other ethnic writers and artist.
Mr. Miles welcome all who come and also, but not the least, visit within the same building his multicultural art museum and theater.

You can visit and see some of my watercolor art at:
stores.ebay.com/homedecorsandenterprises
art-exchange.com   look at the category watercolor artist and look for my initials or  name. 
I will be posting new watercolor art from time to time.  I hope there is
something you will like to purchase.  I welcome your views and comments.
You can call:856-338-1004
Have a Great Day!
Thelma Harcum

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner