How to Draw What You See (Practical Art Books)
How to Draw What You See (Practical Art Books)
200 Projects to Strengthen Your Art Skills: For Aspiring Art Students (Aspire Series)
Hello to my readers and visitors to this site.
Though I don't paint as much as I would like, I love sharing with you my new art when I do so.
Painting is such a personal experience. Is like giving birth to a new being. It's yours.
I find that drawing is so very important to painting. I find myself studying some of the books Ive purchased and brushing up on some of the technique. Whenever you can, try to sketch as much as you can.
Even if you have to go back to basis, you can learn something new every time.l
I wish you success on your creations no matter what it might be.
Etsy is one of my favorite sites for selling my art. I try Ebay at intervals.
When promoting your art, you must look for as many avenues to sell as possible. Make sure you place an
RSS feed on your site so that others can pick it up in search on the Internet.
Here are some of my recent art and I hope you like it.
Please support the arts and your local Library whenever you can.
Also, encourage your children and the children of others to learn to swim and to know water safety when visiting the homes of their friends. Swimming pool fence alarms is a good idea to prevent other children from
visiting your pool without your permission.
Led lights and other solar lights can help illuminate your pool
at nights-great for saving energy and for safety. Though off the subject a bit, perhaps this is just as good as any other time to mention this-thoughts strong in my mind.
Thelma
You can check out the new art at:
www.etsy.com/shop/tharcum
200 Projects to Strengthen Your Art Skills: For Aspiring Art Students (Aspire Series)
Hello to my readers and visitors to this site.
Though I don't paint as much as I would like, I love sharing with you my new art when I do so.
Painting is such a personal experience. Is like giving birth to a new being. It's yours.
I find that drawing is so very important to painting. I find myself studying some of the books Ive purchased and brushing up on some of the technique. Whenever you can, try to sketch as much as you can.
Even if you have to go back to basis, you can learn something new every time.l
I wish you success on your creations no matter what it might be.
Etsy is one of my favorite sites for selling my art. I try Ebay at intervals.
When promoting your art, you must look for as many avenues to sell as possible. Make sure you place an
RSS feed on your site so that others can pick it up in search on the Internet.
Here are some of my recent art and I hope you like it.
Please support the arts and your local Library whenever you can.
Also, encourage your children and the children of others to learn to swim and to know water safety when visiting the homes of their friends. Swimming pool fence alarms is a good idea to prevent other children from
visiting your pool without your permission.
Led lights and other solar lights can help illuminate your pool
at nights-great for saving energy and for safety. Though off the subject a bit, perhaps this is just as good as any other time to mention this-thoughts strong in my mind.
Thelma
You can check out the new art at:
www.etsy.com/shop/tharcum
No comments:
Post a Comment