Hello to All!!!!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

You Can Help In Japan's Tragedy!

Japanese Musical Instruments (Images of Asia)Hayao Miyazaki: Master of Japanese AnimationHayao Miyazaki: Master of Japanese AnimationI just wrote a short article with links to help in the Tragedy in Japan on my www.thelmaharcum.com site.

It seems as there is one tragedy after another in the world.  This is the big one because of the compounding of events of a tsunami and the nuclear problems which can affect all of us.

Here is the link if you can donate.  This link is of the Japan Red Cross: www.jrc.or.jp/english

What have you learned from this tragedy?

I have learn a lot about their culture over the recent weeks.  Most all of  their dead is cremated.

One thing I noticed in this tragedy is that I saw not one dead body. In Haiti's earthquake there were dead bodies all over the place and many picked up by bulldozers.  It was very hard to believe what I saw!
I believe in Japan there's a tremendous respect for the death of their love ones and I hope others take a lesson and  do the same for others and to  have the media make changes in how they report or show pictures in crime or disasters when reporting  the news.

I am sure that Japan will come back from this natural disaster and plan for a new future. This is a time for great thought as of options and priorities.  The future can be uncertain to plan as more events affect the
thought of the next step.

One thing for sure, it is people who really counts-family and community is Japan's natural view and so it won't be hard to know the direction to take.

Many Prayers,
Thelma Harcum




Thelma Harcum

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner