Hello to All!!!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do you have UNCLAIMED MONEY? Find Out Now!

The Photographer's Guide to Making Money: 150 Ideas for Cutting Costs and Boosting ProfitsThe ABCs of Making MoneyInternet Riches: The Simple Money-Making Secrets of Online Millionaires


I thought I would share this with you.
The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators
is holding $32.8 Billion worth of unclaimed stocks, dividends, life insurance proceeds, bank accounts and other assets.

Now that's a lot of money! To see if you have any, here are two links:

http://www.missingmoney.com/

or unclaimed.org

A reminder: You don't have to pay a fee to collect the money owed you!

Good Luck!

You might want to check if friends or any your relatives have any unclaimed money. I'm sure they would be grateful!

by Thelma Harcum



Buy Tickets from StubHub!




Free shipping at Joann.com! Code: MAYFSA835






Top Ringtones for your Mobile!




Save up to 65% on Luxury Travel

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner