Hello to All!!!!!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sewing Your Gifts for the Holidays

Hello Readers,

   I wish you all a wonderful holiday season.  I know so much is going on and many  people will not enjoy the season due to many reasons.

All of the national disaster around the world really put a sad mark on the season and hopefully everyone do their part to help them out. 

You can donate money and  food to places that are set up to help. 
Everyone can do something so matter what it is.

Even in our country, there's still the problem with homelessness, hunger, and unemployment. 

To keep to my original topic, of sewing gifts for the holiday, I find that the best gifts are those you make. 

You can be as creative as you want when you design your gift.
 Making pillows, hats and scarfs  are the easiest to make and you don't need a pattern to make them.  

By embellishing the with other textile fibers, buttons, rhinestones and other types of materials, you can truly have something beautiful and original!

Start with simple projects and make a plan as of what you want to do and visit craft stores to get ideas. 

You just never know where your crafting project might go.  What you have
might appeal to a mass of people and there, you have a business all of your own making. 

If you create something so original that it should be patent, do read about how to do that.  Yes, people to steal ideas, so make sure you copyright  your ideas. 

One of the things I teach even young people I work with, is to sign their art
and date it with the copyright signature. It is a good practice even on documents  you write. 
I hope you make a gifts this year and even donate something to a charity.

Thelma Harcum
 
This is a set of pillows I made and sold on eBay recently.
By the way, you can visit my eBay site and see many of the other products I sell there. I made some new pillows recently and I sell some amazing home decorative products, clothes, art and music. I look for unique products.
 
Here is another link: http://ebay.com/musicabstractart
My daughter just signed up on eBay and she sell children's clothes, women's clothes and home décor items as well at: http://ebay.com/mfox500 
 
Thank you all for visiting my site.
 
Some of my other websites are:
 

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner