Handbags, Home Deco Figurines items in Home Decors and Enterprises store on eBay!
Welcome to my eBay store.
Getting back to selling on eBay has started with positive results of 5 sales in 3 weeks.
Now, with all sellings getting free listings, it is encouraging to list more and see what the possibilities are
for success with online auctions.
I hope you do visit my website often as I will be listing new items every week.
I look for unique items to decorate your home and also very nice personal items such as handbags, keyholders, music boxes and other items.
I do have my own products that I have created such as my music, art and children's coloring book "Sparkle".
My music can be found also on Amazon, itunes and Cdbaby.
My coloring book can be found on the Barns and Noble Nook and Amazon's Kindle.
You will find my Home Decores and Enterprises store a fun and refreshing site to visit as I try to make it
an experience.
I will be writing a guide about how to expand your niche in what you sell on eBay or anywhere else.
Everything you sell has a story and as important as a description is, you can write a little history on it as
there is much to know.
Read my "me" pages to follow the links to my art gallery and my music site. at cdbaby.com
Thank you for visiting this site and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thelma Harcum
The Artist Life is about becoming and being an artist. This article is also about connecting the mind and spirit as one to create art and explore painting and drawing from the artist view.
Hello to All!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MP3 Clips
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- September (2)
- July (3)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- March (6)
- February (1)
- January (7)
- December (4)
- November (5)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- August (6)
- July (14)
- June (4)
- May (4)
- April (3)
- March (1)
- February (3)
- January (10)
- December (2)
- September (14)
- August (15)
- July (24)
- May (5)
- October (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (6)
- December (3)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (3)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (4)
- December (1)
- May (2)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- July (1)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment