Hello to All!!!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Art Listed on my Fine Art America Site




Hello Readers,

      I want to welcome you to my Fine Art America Website. I have expanded my art experience in that I now work with acrylic paints,  include drawing with pencil and add photography.  I also add antique artifacts to the site such as a model of the Titanic, vases, antique coffee grinder, and other items.

     You will enjoy viewing other artist websites as well.
     I just completed not long ago a contest of the British Olympic Art contest.  If you click on contest, you will see some of the beautiful entries.

      This is the link to my FAA website.  my Artist website at Fine Art Americahttp://www.thelmaharcum.artistwebsites.com
and   Fine Art America Artist Public Profilehttp://www.fineartamerica.com.profiles.thelmaharcum.html

       I hope you get to visit the site. You can purchase canvase, acrylic, framed, art on metal, prints, and notecards on this site.  They have a POD (print on demand) site that will print and ship your selections to you.
       Also, my new website for the arts is www.thelmaharcum.com/ArtMediums
       You will find all sorts of art and artist reviews, event listing and art resources for you to link to .

      Thank you for visiting this website and I hope hear from you soon.
      Feel free to leave a comment.
   
      I will be sharing on blogger any updates within the arts.

Picture is called  "Happy Clown Girl"  Also listed on my FAA site and will be a part of my children's coloring book project for the next 2 months.





Thelma Harcum






No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner