STOCKING STUFFERS make great GIFTS!
While shopping for the holidays, don't forget those little gifts you can purchase that can mean so much to
someone else.
If it is useful, you will be surprised how grateful the person receiving the gift will be!
I was at a discount store yesterday looking for scott tape, and saw at the register, little animal key chains that also have a led light and it make noises for a $1.00. I though, Wow! How cute!
I know my grandchildren will love something like this to include with their gift. I can see them now taking it to bed and lighting up under their bed covers.
Have a wonderful Holiday!
Thelma Harcum
Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z (A Chunky Book(R))Magic Tree House Boxed Set, Books 1-4: Dinosaurs Before Dark, The Knight at Dawn, Mummies in the Morning, and Pirates Past Noon
No comments:
Post a Comment