Hello to All!!!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

What Are You Doing to Save Money In This Economy?

The Ultimate Depression Survival Guide: Protect Your Savings, Boost Your Income, and Grow Wealthy Even in the Worst of TimesYOUR RECESSION SURVIVAL GUIDE: How to Save Money and Even Boost Your Income in This Recession (Get More For Less Guides) Surviving in Today's Economic Change

It seem that with each day, I speak to someone who is trying to
cut cost and save money. With taxes and utilities going up, it's a lot
harder to stick to a budget.

Somehow, I believe it is the little things we do that really help.
Setting a budget for the holidays is a great start. It really adds up when you try to give everyone in the family a gift. I'm sure your family members are thinking the same and even skipping presents for everyone, and is planning instead to have the best family dinner ever! Some families just make sure the children get a nice present. This is the time to talk to your children about the change in the economic system and let them know there will be a limited spending for gifts this year. Better a happy family, than one who just
despise the holiday because of overboard spending.

Perhaps the holiday is the time to plan a family trip somewhere as a holiday
alternative and maybe volunteer your services to the Shelters at that time.
A great way to escape the holiday, friends, and commercialism. You time to someone in need is the best gift you can give. A gift of rolls and cookies are something you can give with very little money;even if you don't cook, you can purchase at one of the wholesale stores and make your own give bags or baskets. Food is high on my list.
I love to eat healthy foods and so do the people I know. A supermarket or health food store/market could be a wonderful gift.
Also, a gifts of spices and herbs are wonderful gifts for those that love to cook.
I've personally chosen not to be traditional at Christmas because, everyday to me is Christmas, Thanksgiving and Hanukkah, all wrapped up in one package. That's why I always feel good no matter what. We here in America have so much and seem to overdo everything. However, we are getting better in consumerism and living green. And. . that's a good thing!

What are you doing for the Holidays to Celebrate? Will it be different
from years before? How are you saving money?

I welcome your comments and with all my heart, I wish you the best day for the holidays!

Peace, Love, and Blessings
Thelma Harcum

www.thelmaharcum.com
www.marketingsuccess2.thelmaharcum.com
www.ebooksconnections.thelmaharcum.com
www.tharcum.etsy.com (crafts, music, art,etc.)

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner