Yahoo! Personals 7 Day FREE Trial offer
There's a lot of Love going around these days.
The holidays offer the opportunity to reflex on who we really do care about. Like Christmas or Hanukkah, friendships,
and family enter the picture.
Valentine's Day is one that sneaks up on you, because with the New
Year, just weeks from it, it's looking you in the face, saying,
"Now, what are you going to do"?
Somehow, all of those pretty hearts designs on those greeting cards in the stores, and the bundles of colorful baloons and fresh flowers just don't let you escape.
However, this year, I'm definitely going to do something special.
This have been such a trying year already with the Haiti earthquake, that I almost welcome a holiday like, Valentine's Day.
I've donated several times to the Haitian cause and now I'm thinking of doing something special for my family.
I know many of you have done the same and I'm grateful to all who have given to the Haiti'tragedy as well.
If you are looking for something special to purchase for your love one, you might consider jewelry.
Collectibles are wonderful gift to give because it increases in value and is very unique in designs. With the way times are,
you might even want to do your Christmas/Hanukkah or other holidays, shopping now or purchase for someone's birthday. It's never too early!
The link below have some Brilliant Products.
I wish you a very, very happy Valentine's Day!
Thelma
No comments:
Post a Comment