The time for the format switch to digital TV is approaching.
I got my coupons for the $40 discount just in time because
now they don't have any more. I heard on TV today
that the government underestimated how many coupons would be needed. Now, they need to raise the money to get more coupons.
Though I'm sharing one coupon with my daughter, timing is of the essense. I saved $80.00 by getting them when I did.
I finally found a place that sold the TV converter after going to Walmart and Sam's Club stores, who sold out in my area. (Cinnaminson, NJ)
I found them at the Best Buys stores for $49.00
Circuit City, who's closing all of their stores- they also have
them for $59.00.
If you have cable, satellite dish or a digital-abled TV, you should be good to go. However, I'm hearing that you should still see if your TV is ready for the change when they do the testing; and let your cable stations know if your TV failed the test.
Just a little heads-up!
Thelma
No comments:
Post a Comment