Hello to All!!!!!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Songwriter, Thelma Harcum, New Songs/ Promotion


CitySights NY


Hello and Good Will to all!

It is time that I promote my music compositions now that I have web sites from which to market. Selling a product takes more than just one site.
You have got to build from the main root, your elevations to success.


I just wrote a music intro to my song compositions at: thelmaharcum.com/wp-admin
The article is called, "I'm Loving You" A Great Dance Song?! YES!!!

YOU CAN FIND A LIST OF MY SONGS AT intermixx.com.indiegate Categories: Jazz, Pop, Dance

Have a Great Day!

Thelma Harcum


BlueDophin.com




Summer Special - 10% Off All Products from Cosmetic Surgeon In A Jar - Coupon #0611



Top Ringtones for your Mobile!


Click here for the Best Buy Homepage



Your Passport to NYC

Remember the '70s - Greatest Hits LiveMichael Jackson: This Is It

No comments:

MP3 Clips

Blog Archive

Followers

New Products/New Trends

kontera content

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now: text

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Amazon Store

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner